All You Can Eat Gyoza

Whew! Writing up that blog on Frank Lloyd Wright and his architectural work in Japan, and how Japan influenced him sure took a lot out of me. Kudo's to Caroline for accidentally putting me on to this.

Anyhow... I'm a bit burned out (and have some many-paying writing to do) ... so I've enlisted the aid of my friend Jimbo, who recently wrote a great blog on a Japanese television show he and his wife enjoy watching and how a challenge to eat a ton of gyoza led them to try their own challenge.

Read Jimbo's Japan blog HERE, and enjoy it. And remember, should you wish to eat some 36+ gyoza, Japan - It's A Wonderful Rife accepts no blame, but a share of the accolades.

Oh... and be sure after you check out Jimbo's awesome blogs, please come back here and see what inane or interesting food for the mind I have cooked up for you. 

Oh... and Happy First Day of Spring!

Cheers
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive