Japanese Speed Drinker

Whenever you are ready to stop staring at the gorgeous ta-ta's of the poor hot, sweaty and obviously thirsty woman to the left, I urge to to... are you done oggling her yet?  I know, I know... I can't blame you. I would leave your wife for a shot at her.

Anyhow... when you... christ... I'll wait... okay? okay.

Feel free to check out the video below showing off a young Japanese man drinking a 1L bottle of water in 4.88 seconds.

H2OMYGODO or just click on the video below and watch it!



It looks pretty impressive. The speed is cool, but what I found particularly amazing was the fact that after sucking back the water, at no time did he appear to belch!

THE dress that nearly blew a government.
I've never timed myself, but I've been know to suck a whole bottle of beer in a glass down in seconds. I don't open my throat up like the professionals speed drinkers or women I know, and unfortunately have to gulp it down... but you can all probably tell that with my large amount of writing, I can hold a lot in my mouth...  certainly more than Monica Lewinski who could not completely even swallow a liter (did I spell 'leader' correctly?)  

If any one is buying, I'm dying... to meet you that is and take up arms in a battle of witless drinking. With the way 2012 has been going, I feel I have more than earned that right.

Anyhow... isn't Japanese TV cool? This program It's like America's Got Talent (or it's poor cousin, Canada's Got Talent), except that there are a lot of Japanese people with talent - except for the television talents who 'host thee types of programs.

Somewhere thirsty, my friends,
Andrew Joseph     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive