Too Much Packaging!

Here's an interesting video I found on You Tube of a gaijin (foreigner) who bought himself a meal at the local McDonald's restaurant in Japan.

There's nothing amazing about that, until you see the amount of packaging that is used for a typical take-out meal.


Just know that in Japan L-size means large. If you try and use 'Japanese' and say oki-sai (big size) they will have no idea what you are saying. At any place in any town in Japan. Essu-saizu; emmu-saizu; and eeru-saizu. Yup.  S-size; M-size; and L-size. 


Damn video made me hungry. But... all I know is that while I enjoyed a Big Mac or two as much as the next person, I really liked the Teriyaki Burger. Yes... McDonald's around the world have differing menus. You should try the Maharaja-Mac in India.  

It's still a lot of packaging, though. Maybe McDonald's could talk to someone of their restaurants about this? Please?

Cheers
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive