Wrecking Crew Orchestra

Here's a video of the Japanese dance group the Wrecking Crew Orchestra - eight men who know their sh!t: Yokoi; Dominique; Take; Hanai; Bon; Sawada; Shohei, and; uu. Yes... uu. 

I believe they are dancing to the song Lines in Wax by Flux Pavilion - feat. Foreign Beggars. At least that's what it said in the comments buried in another version of this video. Who knows... I'm not an expert in this techno musical genre.It could also just be Daft Punk's Arena. Feel free to teach me.

And yes, there is an American group that does the same type of performance, but this blog is about Japan. 'Nuff said. Except there is plenty of room in this world for spectacular, eye-popping theater.

Watch the video and prepare to have your breath taken away.



Coolio, eh?

I'm not sure what is up with me posting dance videos, but what the hell... I used to know of at least one person who likes dancing, though I'm unsure if she cares for this type... but, if she happens to find this blog, I'm certain  she will enjoy the show! I did!

Cheers
Andrew Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive